I like that this is orange instead of bergamot. I don’t know why there is even a difference to me (probably because I associate bergamot with cream and vanilla flavors since I love Earl Grey Creams…) but this orange is bright and juicy with its base.

Bergamot screams breakfast to me, and this really seems more of an afternoon tea. Like, instead of having hot tea with lemon an orange slice was used instead. Fitting since I believe that’s the story behind this blend in the first place, haha.

Oh, Dammann. I love your teas – the only thing I don’t love is how all the accents in the names make it really hard to search for you on Steepster. (If anyone has keyboard shortcuts for this, let me know – this feels like a terribly frivolous thing to be picky about).

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
JoonSusanna

You seriously must know ALL THE THINGS. This is fabulous!

I grew up in a French immersion program so we had to use alt codes all the the time heh

Comments

JoonSusanna

You seriously must know ALL THE THINGS. This is fabulous!

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong