Tea of breakfast yesterday, with some creamer.

I wanted pancakes but was all out of maple syrup. Luckily I had this on hand – got all the buttery maple syrup flavors I needed without having to really dirty any dishes or do much preparation. I love when things work out that way.

I also really like buttery flavored teas. I have a few in my cupboard so since I’m in the mood for them I may as well go drink them…

Flavors: Butter

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

was it you that loves the crap out of blueberry cheesecake danish from frank?

Comments

was it you that loves the crap out of blueberry cheesecake danish from frank?

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: