drank Dublin Cream by Compass Teas

Note #700 and it’s a tea I’ve had for a while but never tried.

I think I was just nervous because it had a coffee like scent to it. And well, Dublin cream? It just sounds like it would be coffee-esque. I have an on-again/off- again relationship with coffee and since I’m liking it okay of late I figured I may as well just suck it up and try this for breakfast.

Steep notes: 1 tsp. leaf to a cup, below parameters. Creamer to sweeten.

That creamer really does make it seem like I’ve having a cup of coffee. French vanilla coffee, even. Strange. I did take a sip plain and it didn’t taste like much of anything (vague hints of vanilla at best) so I wonder how much of this is the tea and how much is the additive.

Anyway, I liked this. I just don’t feel like I actually drank tea this morning.

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

ooh sounds tasty heh though not necessarily “tea like”