This just smelled so tantalizing yesterday morning. All strawberries and cream, just perfect for breakfast. I’ve gone back and forth on the best strawberry tea so many times – and this one is always one of the top contenders.

Tart berry and sweet cream are the most evident, but the smooth black base is discernible too. Given it’s age it is still really flavorful, too. Not sure if this is still available from 52Teas – but if you are looking for a good berries and cream tea this is definitely one you should try.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML