Big mug of this yesterday with breakfast. I finished up 6 out of 8 night shifts (it was murder) and was determined to stay awake a bit and read with some tea before bed. It’s been a while since I’ve had some earl grey and the bergamot in this was very bright and citrusy – it drowned out the cream notes, despite adding in creamer.

I think I really like the French Earl Grey from the Tea Merchant better, though. It’s aesthetically gorgeous and has the custardy vanilla undertones that I so love. Gah. I am needing to place SO many tea orders…

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 3 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML