drank Turtle Cheesecake by 52teas

Had last night for dessert – I pretty much only got chocolate, which is sad, especially considering I was wanting caramel, nuts and cheesecake.

I think I’ve decided that as a whole chocolate in tea is just not for me. Now, vanilla? I can do that ALL day long. But chocolate just never comes across as anything but fake and chemically. Boo. But, lesson learned. I need to just do some spring cleaning in my cupboard and send this along to someone who will enjoy it more.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML