Sipdown.

I am officially down to 60 teas. Most of what I have left is in larger quantities but…60! Seems like hardly anything. I need to place an order for some more variety if nothing else but the problem is there’s no one company I want to order from – I want 1 or 2 teas from 4 or 5 companies. And I don’t want to place that many small orders. Ugh, I sound so whiny, even to myself.

Can you tell I’m in need of my vacation next week?

Anyway, as the weather seems to finally be warming up for good I’m going to enjoy this last vestige of fall/winter comfort. The spiced apple still smells fantastic and with creamer it is positively lush – it actually kind of reminds me of a hot bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal, which I think justifies it nicely as a breakfast option.

Come fall, I will definitely be seeing this one again. On the wish list it goes!

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Suziqzer

Sounds like a good heart warming one! I need to find something in my cupboard like that today as it’s rainy and dark out.. Urgh… I could take snow & sunshine back instead of this grey & gloom.

Comments

Suziqzer

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong