drank Peach HoppiTea by Butiki Teas

Made this iced in my DAVIDs mason jar (oh, how much I love all the DAVIDs teaware I own!)

Per directions I did about 4.5 tsp. leaf to the 25 oz. water with one tablespoon of sugar to sweeten. I probably could have done a tad more sugar because the hops are quite bitter. But not off putting bitter – I mean, I probably have 6 oz. left and I wouldn’t have gotten to that point if I didn’t like the taste.

The smell is still banana peach and boyfriend tasted it but said he couldn’t pick up on hops. As he is the beer drinker I’m deferring to him and assuming I don’t pick up on it either. What I do pick up on is a lovely iced tea that will herald the start of many iced teas as the weather has finally warmed up for good.

Just got to get through this pollen (ugh, tree pollen, my nemesis) and it’s smooth sailing into summer!

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 4 tsp 25 OZ / 739 ML
Butiki Teas

Sugar really dampens the hops, so that might be why your boyfriend couldn’t pick up on the hops. This particular hops has a strong grapefruit flavor. :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: