drank Strawberry Slender by Teavana

I wanted so badly to like this tea. I think I would have, if the strawberry didn’t smell so artificial once brewed. The smell detracted from the taste, and there was a funky aftertaste (I’m assuming this was the pu erh?) that didn’t seem to mesh with the fruit. I’ll definitely experiment with this tea some more, because I have to use it up, but it wouldn’t be my first choice for a drink right now.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: