drank Lemon Lime Kampai by Teavana

I didn’t think I’d like this one. I love lemon as a fruit but can’t stand it in tea – although to be fair I am talking about that nasty fake lemon flavoring added on to iced tea. The lemon in this, while overpowering, felt very cleansing in a way. I could see myself drinking this when sick as a remedy of sorts. It will likely not be an everyday tea by itself, but I think the flavor would lend well to blending, so I’ll try and experiment.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: