reviewed One Touch Tea Maker by Breville

I am a casual tea drinker recently introduced to loose leaf tea. I had been using a hot water dispenser and tea ball, but wanted to have a way to enjoy multiple cups at one time. That would require the purchase of both a tea pot and tea kettle, and a lot of trial and error on my part. This machine was perfect (although expensive) for my needs- it combined both pieces of equipment and preset times for different tea types, with the ability to customize both temperature and steep time depending on preference, and program tea making to any specific time of day (as you would set a coffeemaker).
Anyway, I’m sure you know all about the features of the device. Performance wise, it works wonderfully, and is quite sturdy so far. I love being able to have a gadget dedicated to making tea – it makes the process so easy and has really upped my tea consumption. It is no small expense, however, if you are someone who a.) likes gadgetry, b.)wants to streamline their tea making equipment, and/or c.) wants the luxury of being able to program tea as you would a cup of coffee, I think it is well worth the money spent.