drank JavaVana Mate by Teavana

So I like coffee, but I cannot stand what it seems to do to my body. Tea is much gentler to me, but I still really liked the taste of coffee…and I miss it. I tried the Javavana in effort to get the taste without all the jitters and appetite stimulating effects, etc. I will have to give it a day to see how it plays out – but the taste is spot on. I kind of can’t believe it’s tea, it tastes that much like coffee. So far, so good – I think I’ll be revisiting this one again.

UPDATE:
Well, this gets a huge bump up. It tasted like coffee but was nowhere near as havoc wreaking on me. I am working on trying to build up a “staple” cabinet, and this one is in it for sure. Can’t wait for tomorrow morning to make this again!