drank Moroccan Mint by Teavana

I like this tea very much, but my boyfriend LOVES it – he’s enjoyed each of the other times we’ve had it and he loves the smell. It can do no wrong for him – but for me – it could definitely dry out my mouth with it’s astringency so there had to be a change in something to make it the best it could be. So, I played around with the parameters again – 3 level tsp. in 500 ml water, at 1:30 steep time.

This time when I gave him a mug and he took a sip, he looked at me and said, “It’s perfect.” He seemed surprised at the difference in flavor just by manipulating variables. I, however, used to manipulate variables for a living so I know just how much one small piece of the puzzle can have on the end result.

So, I’m bumping this rating up – I know I’m going to be ordering more of this once we go through our paltry 2 ounces. Now to figure out how to recreate this in some resteeps….