drank JavaVana Mate by Teavana

True test of caffeination will be tonight, I think. I have an exam in the morning, and as is typical of me, I have procrastinated in properly learning the material. So, seriously, Javavana mate, DO NOT FAIL ME NOW. I need a whole lot of energy if I’m going to learn (er, absorb) all this medical jargon before the morning.

UPDATE:
So, I’m not as big a fan of the taste of this tea as I remembered – but I will keep the rating the same, because MAN, that was the most awake and focused I have been in a long time. I will have to keep this on hand just to get me through nursing school, if nothing else.