My second of the free samples I got from Life in Teacup. This one had a wonderfully pure, tea-like smell coming from the dry leaves. I brewed 2 tsp. in 500 ml of water, with the steeping parameters below.
The tea itself holds NO bitterness or astringency whatsoever. I wouldn’t call it sweet (mostly because sweet to me means actual sugar, and I’m drinking this with no additives), but there is a woodsy, honey-like note in the background, that really makes it feel like the black tea that it is.
A very nice, high quality tea.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: