I love this so, so, so much. I haven’t had this in a while and my first sip just about knocked me flat – yummy toasted coconut goodness. Yummy coconut dessertness that has no caffeine which means I can drink it whenever I want….

I steep 1 tbsp. of this in 500 ml water for 10 minutes, and that makes the most amazing cup. I have been trying to be careful about rationing this because I want to take some to my mom in the middle of March when I come visit for her birthday, because she loves coconut even more than me. But my bag keeps getting smaller and smaller, and the middle of March is so very far away…

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more