Jeez- I know I drank this a while ago – can’t believe I forgot to log it.

This is a tea that will be great iced. It is a great, simple morning tea, and I enjoyed the smoothness of it. That said, it’s probably not something I would buy again – there are many other options out there, and this is nothing unique. I’ll drink up my stash, but I’d rather have more of Teavana’s Earl Grey Creme if I just have to have one of their breakfast blends.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: