Ok, I’m having trouble really explaining what I want to, here. (I’ve restarted this note like 5 times only to erase and begin again.)

So, the gist: ordered Samurai sampler because I was dreadfully curious about Adagio’s products, and also because I was pretty positive I liked green tea, but hadn’t tried enough variety to really be sure.

This is my first one of the four samples, and I am super excited about the other three after trying this. I got that steamed green smell right away after steeping, it smelled a bit like spinach to me, honestly. Which is a good thing; I love spinach. I drank it straight, which is another good thing. I normally have to use sweetener of some kind in tea to get the flavor I like – but this was just so good I downed the cup before I gave it any thought.

So yummy!