drank Genmai Cha by Adagio Teas

Smells like a rice cake in the cup. A vaguely burnt one, to me.
Tastes alot like adagio’s sencha that is also in this sampler. They’re both savory, and both good. This one has a rice-y flavor, followed by the green tea, and pairs extremely well with the japanese food (sushi, miso soup, and seaweed salad) that we ate for dinner.
I do prefer the sencha to this one; however, I will definitely enjoy finishing off this sample as well.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: