drank Kukicha by Adagio Teas

2 slightly heaping tsp. in 500 ml. water.

It almost seems to be a combination of the sencha and genmaicha that I’ve tried from this same sampler. It’s grassy but not as much as the sencha, and it’s slightly roasted like the genmaicha. I think that this is the only one of the three that stands alone – the other two are better when paired with a meal.

I’m loving them all so far though; it’s going to be hard to pick which ones to restock!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: