Ugh – 5:30 wake ups suck. I am not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, and this part of clinicals is killing me. Only one more week til we get a week off, though, so I guess I can hang on a bit longer.
Unfortunately, waking up early and collapsing in bed about 9:00 to do it all over again means that there isn’t much time in my life for tea.
So this weekend morning, a rainy, chilly March morning, I decided to break out some more of the French Vanilla Assam – simply because every time I walk by it in my kitchen I have to inhale the scent. I LOVE the smell of this dry leaf.
At a lower temperature I got more of a balance between the vanilla and the tea, and I think I’ll keep it that way. I need sugar in it, but I think that’s more because I just need sugar in most of my black teas.
I will definitely enjoy this one while I’ve got it. :)