Study time!

I’m dragging so I need the caffeine and the spice to wake me up a little bit. Also, the stovetop way of making chai provided me with a nice distraction and way to relax.
I made two cups of chai (half milk, half water) and used 2 tsp. of the leaf. It’s the perfect amount of spice and once I tweak the sweetener I will be hard pressed to stop drinking it.
This is such a well-balanced tea – all of the spices blend perfectly and none stick out – it just is.

I actually kind of hope I get a few more cold days so that I can perfect it hot before moving on to iced!

Boiling 8 min or more