drank Almond Biscotti by Teavana

3 tsp of leaf to 16 oz water.
I have been waiting for the weekend since Tuesday – it was just that kind of week. But I made it through, and even better was the fact that I knew I would have a package of tea waiting for me on Friday when I finally got home from clinicals.
I broke this open this morning to have with cinnamon rolls (mmm..Saturday, I love you so!). Once brewed it smelled mostly like black tea with a cookie/baked goods note in the very background. I drank it plain for about half of the cup and then broke down and added brown sugar as it was starting to get a little astringent on me as it cooled (I’m thinking that’s the almond – but maybe decreasing steep time will avoid that in the future…note to self….)
As for the taste, the black tea is definitely at the forefront, but there is an almond taste that follows immediately behind. I get the “biscotti” more in smell than in flavor, but that’s alright – it’s still quite a pleasant drink.