drank Cha Yen Thai by Teavana

The smell of the dry leaf and the aroma once brewed are very similar. I get kind of an almond cherry combination – it’s very pleasant.
The taste, freshly brewed and hot, is actually very similar to the aroma, with the added bite of some spices at the beginning of the sip.
As it cools I lose that cherry flavor (which, I’m not sure where it was coming from anyway….) and the coconut comes into the foreground. So far, I have not been itching to add sugar or milk, which is amazing to me, as this is a black tea and I am notoriously unable to resist that.
I think I am going to try this iced – it seems like it would be amazing. But overall, I am really really impressed with this tea hot. I think it is one of the better Teavana blends I’ve tried so far!