Made as an iced latte – my theme of late since I used Frank’s recipe for the concentrate and now have to use it up before it goes bad. Thank goodness the weather is warm enough that cold tea is a good thing. :)
The latte makes the strawberry just about pop in your mouth – which is such a good thing! It makes all the pie parts of the flavor come out more too. I’m going to bump the rating up a few points since it’s so good cold – and since I live in the south I will be appreciating that come summer!

Iced 8 min or more