Dry leaf smells like pancakes, mostly syrup, but still yummy.
Steeped the smell is mostly tea with a hint of syrup.
And taste…well, I think boiling water was a mistake :(, because I pretty much just got the tea base.
Next time I’ll lower the temperature and that will likely fix things; and I’ll leave this unrated until then.

Frolic

Definitely play with the perimeters . There’s maple and pancake in there that wants to come forth.

JoonSusanna

I know! I usually go around 205 degrees for blacks (I have a Breville which is the only reason I even know these things, haha) so I’m thinking that that will improve things muchly. :)

Comments

Frolic

JoonSusanna