drank Kukicha by Adagio Teas

Tried this iced and paired with dinner:
I’m working on my iced technique still – I tried using 50% more leaf than usual and following usual steeping parameters. So, I used 6 heaping tsp. leaves (finishing up my sample from Adagio) with 500 ml water in the Breville and then added another 500 ml. cold water in a pitcher. I think probably one more tsp. would have made it a tad stronger, but as is it was definitely not bad.
This was suuuper refreshing since the temperature was still in the mid-80s by the time I got around to cooking dinner. My boyfriend and I chugged the entire 32 oz (unsweetened) during the meal. It was kind of confusing to my tastebuds since I’ve only drank this hot, but man I’m glad I experimented before summer rolled around for real!

Iced 2 min, 0 sec