drank Moroccan Mint by Teavana

Bumping this one up because we tried it iced tonight and…WOW.
I managed to make 8 cups of this iced using 4.5 tsp. tea leaves total. I steeped that amount in 500 ml twice (the second steep was for 2 minutes) and added it to another 500 ml of cold water and it was thoroughly chilled three hours later. I am a poor college student, so don’t judge the frugality!
It’s now four hours later and there’s about 2 cups left. So this was a win for both the boyfriend and myself and definitely discovered just in time for a Southeastern US summer! YAY!

Iced 1 min, 30 sec