drank Almond Biscotti by Teavana

A lazy Saturday and I’m by myself for the weekend – it means lots of time to peruse teas online and of course, make some that I already have.
The smell of this brewed tea is so…cookie-ish. I love it.
I added some honey to this and that seems to compliment the almond taste really well – there is still a nice taste of tea, but it is not the primary flavor….I get that yummy sweet almond cookie dessert taste first and foremost.
A perfect tea for relaxing in solitude.

(Edit: I’m upping this rating – I can’t not- it suddenly very much reminds me of Celestial Seasonings Almond Sunset tea, which was discontinued and left me very heartbroken and without a substitute. I’m so excited that I will now have a loose leaf version of it!!)