I had this for breakfast with pancakes this morning. :)
I tried steeping this for longer and I got a much stronger pancake smell in the brewed tea, and then I realized that probably if I added some maple syrup to sweeten the tea (DUH- right?) that would add the extra oomph I’ve been searching for.
Yeah, the solution was that simple. But at least I know how I’m going to enjoy the rest of the pouch. Upping this rating – it is a fabulous tea and I’m glad to have finally figured it out!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: