1.5 tsp in 10 oz water.
I just love how you get the vanilla flavor FIRST, and black tea as an afterthought.
It’s so smooth and the mouthfeel is perfect- this is a thick tea even without additives. It is definitely a morning starter drink, which is great, because that’s how I’m drinking it!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I love this one too. It is so different than most vanilla teas. Also wanted to let you know your order will be shipping today. Thanks again!

JoonSusanna

Thank you so much! I just saw the picture you sent me and did a little squee…I can’t wait!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Awesome! It has been shipped you should see it early next week. :-)

LiberTEAS

This is my very favorite tea from Frank.

JoonSusanna

It is quite good, especially the way I had it today with the longer steeping time. How long do you normally steep it for?

LiberTEAS

I am generally very cautious when I steep Assam teas, because I find them to be too bitter when I oversteep. I usually go for 2 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes with this tea (and most Assams!)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Awesome! It has been shipped you should see it early next week. :-)

LiberTEAS

This is my very favorite tea from Frank.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: