drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

Had a heaping teaspoon of this in 8 oz water directly after my French Vanilla Assam from 52 teas as a sort of comparison, if you will…I know they’re different animals but they fill the same niche in my life and one has to prevail.
This one wins on scent of the dry leaf…but it is a much thinner mouthfeel than the assam. I think that could be remedied with milk and sugar, though, and maybe doing longer steeps, as I did have to increase the assam to 5 minute steeping to get that mouthfeel.
I think for today the Assam is winning, though…good thing it’s being reblended..