1 tsp. to 8 oz water.
This was right on for scent out of the package – the bananas were overwhelming (I can see where people thought they smelled like runts) but it also smelled nutty, which is a combination I often associate with banana bread. The liqour is a light yellowish brown at this steep time. The steeped tea smells…bready. Wow!

The first sip tastes just like banana bread out of the oven! My mom used to make it all the time when I was little and her recipe tasted just like this! I did add 1 tsp. of honey (I would do this to banana bread if it was warm, too, so I tried this for accuracy as well as to sweeten) and now I am in love.

Amazing…going to see how a second steep goes…

ETA- the second steep, when done for around 10-12 minutes, still manages to give off a banana flavor, though fainter than the first go round. Man, this is good. I never manage to drink tea this fast!