Sigh, summer. The only bad thing about you is the fact that I am unable to enjoy hot tea except at night. I love iced tea – it’s how I got my start on tea in the first place – but some teas are just better hot. This would be one of them.

I actually craved this tea after I had it the first time (the first time I’ve ever really craved a tea, I must be honest here) but I’ve been out of the house the past few nights and wasn’t able to manage it. I fixed that tonight. :)

It is just as good as the first time – a little bit weaker maybe, but I think the banana chunk (that thing was huge!) might be responsible for crowding out some of the tea in my 1 teaspoon. I steeped it a little longer to fix it and that worked without getting bitter, luckily. It still has that lovely thick and bready mouthfeel with some added honey. So very smooth and so unmistakably banana bread.

Upping the rating – this tea is perfection for me..