This was another sample I ordered from Rachel.

Made this hot, had a few sips, and iced the rest.
This is a very juicy tea, and the aroma of the leaves, both before and after steeping, is really pleasant and light. It is most definitely peachy – but it also has some floral notes from the rose petals that are blended in. Normally I really don’t like floral teas – I find that they remind me of drinking perfume. This is a very happy exception.

The few hot sips that I had were extremely juicy and flavorful, and since I used my whole sample on them, I decided just to take my chances and throw it into the fridge. I knew that from the reviews here and my own tasting (and the fact it got up to 90 today), I would love this iced.

It is so perfect for summer iced tea that I promptly went on Lupicia’s website and am in the midst of placing an order. Summers are long and hot here, people, and this tea is going to be one of the ways I make due.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am glad you enjoyed this one. It is delicious! It is great that you knew you liked this before ordering. It truly helps when you can sample first.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Can I just suggest that if you are tring to stock up on teas that taste great iced then you may want to try 52Teas Watermelon Raspberry Green Tea and Kitchen Sink (Better than the way it sounds LOL) I have a limited supply on iHeartTeas.com if this doesn’t interest you then please ignore my comment. No pressure just a thought. :-)

JoonSusanna

Hi Rachel – I was super excited to see that you were working with Frank – but unfortunately I’m not a fan of anything melon, or raspberry, so the green tea is a bust for me. :( But I’ll be watching your teatra.de site and here if you get any different blends!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No worries. Sounds good to me. I should have something new by the end of next week. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

JoonSusanna