drank Milk Oolong by thepuriTea

Another of my samples from Rachel!

I used 2 tsp. of leaves to 1 cup of water, per thepuriTea’s steeping parameters. The dry leaves smelled very clean and fresh – like unadulterated tea. I didn’t get any other scents, fruity or milky or otherwise, but that’s fine with me – I’ve been drinking a lot of flavored tea lately and it was nice to remember what tea is like in its pure form.

The steeped liquor is a light yellow color, really reminds me of a sencha, actually. And it tastes like a sencha with a thicker mouthfeel. I like both of these things separately, and never imagined how nice they would be when combined. Almost like the best of both worlds for me, since I love thicker teas, but also the flavor of greens.

Mmm. It’s almost a good thing they are out of stock, because otherwise I would be spending more money I don’t have on this!