Made as a latte using 2 heaping tsp. leaves to 16 oz. liquid.

I feel like I finally understand what it means when people say that a black tea “stands up” to the addition of milk and sugar. The flavor of the pancakes have been brought out more, but the flavor of the black tea is still at the forefront so I just have a stronger brew. I am totally fine with this – strong flavors are what I like!

Definitely a good choice for breakfast this Sunday morning!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: