Made up a half gallon of this iced – steeped 4 tsp. in 4 cups of leaves, then resteeped in another 4 cups to get that half gallon. Added some honey to sweeten.

This is not bad iced – it certainly tastes very much like the pineapple and coconut shavings that were in it. The honey nicely sweetens and compliments the tea (I cannot put granulated sugar in a green tea – it just…seems wrong) and it is very refreshing.

I’m not sure I can drink this with meals, though – it seems more of a stand alone beverage. Luckily it’s getting hot enough that I’ll be needing something to keep cool in the afternoons…