drank Peach Lift by Culinary Teas

I only got an ounce of this to try iced – I have been wanting some fruity iced teas lately and ordered this with the long island strawberry sencha and pear sencha to hopefully enjoy over the summer.

I made half a gallon of this (using 8 level tsp. of the tea) and added about 8-9 tsp. of sugar to the 8 cups of tea once steeped, which is how I traditionally drink my iced teas. Before steeping the leaves smelled peachy – very naturally and pleasantly so. My boyfriend smelled the leaves when dry and remarked that he wanted to eat them because it reminded him so strongly of a peach.

It was SOOOO good! I used enough sweetener that it really just managed to bring out the peach to the foreground. I may have overbrewed just a tad as there is some slight astringency on the tongue, but overall the taste is a combination of peach juice and black tea. A definite winner, and a definite re-buy during the remainder of iced tea season!