Oh, steepster! I’ve missed you!

I went on a last minute cruise with my family to the bahamas and sadly, cruises have terrible drinking water that is not fit to waste tea leaves on. While the beaches were great I will definitely travel there by some route other than boat next time – it was hard being tea less for a week!

Anyway, just before I left I cold brewed this (3 tsp. to 27 oz. water) to drink on the car ride to the boat. It was SO GOOD, even unsweetened. The tea smelled wonderfully strawberry and yet still had a strong green background and I have a feeling that adding sweetener in my traditional amounts for an iced tea will be amazing!

I have a bunch of this to use up and I am SO, SO GLAD!

Iced 8 min or more