Prepared 1/2 gallon according to package directions and then iced.

So there is a nice sencha background to this tea. But I’m not getting the pear. It’s going to sound really weird but when I opened the bag all I could smell were those circus peanuts – you know, the orange marshmallowy candy shaped like peanuts? It was strange. And it also, unfortunately, didn’t go away – I feel like I’m drinking circus peanut flavored sencha. Not quite what I wanted.

I’m glad I only got a sample size of this – I’ll stick with the peach black or strawberry sencha instead. Now to talk myself into finishing that half gallon…