drank Cha Yen Thai by Teavana

Cold brewing is one of the most amazing things that’s happened to me this summer.

So, I made 3 cups of this a few days ago and drank half of it. I left the rest in my container in the fridge WITH THE LEAVES until, oh, say…1 hour ago? And it was still really freaking good. Even better, really, than the first time – it is stronger but not bitter, and even seems a little sweet – enough so that I can drink this with no added sweetener, anyway. Quite yummy, both hot and cold. Woohoo!

Now, I wonder which tea I should try cold brewed next….

Iced 8 min or more