Cold brewed 3 tsp. in 750 ml. water for 20 hours. Tried at 9 hours but it was still too light so I left it overnight.

This is very tasty cold brewed – but not sweet at all, though I should definitely have expected that, as marshmallows don’t melt in cold water. (Not my smartest moment). Since the taste was affected but it was my fault, I won’t detract from the ratings. In fact, I compensated by having it to drink with a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich, where it paired REALLY well. Plus I didn’t need to sweeten it! I love when I can drink a tea with no sweetener!

I’ll probably stick to keeping this brewed hot so I can taste the rice krispy treat that it is named for, but it was a fun experiment none the less. :)

Iced 8 min or more