drank Moroccan Mint by Teavana

Cold brewed – 4 tsp. leaves in 750 ml. water. Left for approximately 20 hours, with no sweeteners added/needed.

This is a tea that I know well, in terms of the amount of tea leaves needed, the temperature it tastes best at, and the amount of time it needs to steep. I like it well enough, but it’s nothing compared to my boyfriend’s love of this stuff. He went through 4 oz. of this since the end of April from drinking it everyday at work, and so yesterday we went to Teavana (and got the traditional upsell, which we politely refused) to replenish another 1/4 pound’s worth. Before it goes away to work with him I snagged a bit to cold brew, just to see what would happen.

I was worried that the mint would make it seem like I was drinking cold bubble gum, but luckily it’s just a nice refreshing drink for an abominably hot summer day. A nice green that stands on its own with no sweetener required. Another cold brewing success!

Iced 8 min or more