drank Mojito Marmalade by Tea Forte

I received the sampler pack Tea Forte generously offered on Steepster and this was the first of the five that I tried. It was prepared cold brew style in 12 oz. water and left for about 20 hours in the fridge.

This is superb! The balance between citrus and mint is PERFECT in scent and in taste, but what is exceptional about this herbal in my opinion is the texture – very thick and almost chewy for a tea. It doesn’t need any sweetener, and I’m thinking that I’m going to be ordering this to help get through the rest of the summer.

Now to restrain myself from drinking all of it so the boyfriend can have a taste when he gets home from work…

Iced 8 min or more
Ashley Bain

haha. I always struggle with saving some for the bf to try when he’s home from work, too!