After having this a few days ago, it was all I could think about. It’s late to be drinking such a strong black tea, but I’m dragging after a few days of sleep deprivation so I need this to get me through to at least 10:30-11:00 PM so I don’t end up going to sleep NOW and waking up at 2 or 3 AM.

I prepped this the same way I did originally (no sense in changing what works) and the results are consistent with last time. That nice earthy smell, and that lovely tea taste that melds so perfectly with milk and sugar. The way it is strong without being astringent. Sigh This is definitely on my re-order list.