My mom brought several bags of this and put it together with part of a “birthday package” for me. It was also partially for the boyfriend, who loves green minty teas.

This is certainly minty! The dry leaf smells very much like a mint gum and is really refreshing. Steeped, the scent is much the same, and the taste matches well – I taste a small presence of green tea at the forefront and quite a lot of cooling mint on the swallow. It is very light and a perfect after dinner/before bed tea.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: