3 heaping tsp. tea to 16 oz. water, prepared per below parameters in my Breville.

It has definitely been a while since I’ve had some of this. The smell is mapley heaven! Plain there is a nice maple syrup flavor at the end of the sip, and at the forefront is the black tea – I get a hint of butter if I think about it. I never seem to get the bready pancake taste unless I sweeten it, but I’m pairing this with cinnamon rolls, so maybe it just got lost because I’m eating real carbs along with it?

Regardless, it’s still a great wakeup tea today.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: