drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Well this one is certainly going down easy. :)

This is my Sunday morning breakfast tea this week (I have lots I need to do today, and this hopefully will help me accomplish that). So, I’m pairing this with biscuits and syrup and getting ready to head out.

This does seem equal parts tea (even though it’s technically mate) and equal parts chocolate, which is a nice. I mostly taste chocolate towards the swallow, with the “malt” more present in texture than taste.

I’m no chocoholic but I think it could definitely help whenever I do get a (rare) chocolate craving.