16 oz. water to 2 heaping tsp. leaf.

I wanted to try this mostly because of the cherry part of the name. I like fruity flavored teas, and cherry with white tea sounded good. I knew it would be a risk, because I’m not a fan of alcohol (in any incarnation) so when some said they couldn’t taste the brandy I decided to go for it.

This is quite cherry! It’s interesting because the cherry is actually more present in the flavor than the scent, which never seems to happen. The vanilla is present too, in a way that complements rather than antagonizes the fruity flavor. It makes the cherry seem sweeter and less tart. No brandy (yes!) and it goes down really smoothly – I don’t detect any bitterness at these parameters. I don’t get a lot of white tea flavor, but I think that’s more because I’m not too familiar with white tea to begin with.

It’s a nice option for when I want something fruity and light!